Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nursery News!

Still not ready to give you a complete tour, but I had to share my latest project! I have been trying to figure out how to use this old window that was in Merritt's nursery (http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-nursery-decor.html) All the stuff on it got moved to his big boy room shelf, so I didn't know how to use it for McCoy's nursery. Then I came across this pin on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/123708320988844581/) and thought it would be so cute in one of my little cowboy's rooms! The only problem was I didn't want to buy a bunch of frames AND have to hang them all up evenly!! Then today the light bulb went off and I thought of this!!

I just designed the prints, printed them, and Mod Podged them on the glass! 

It doesn't look perfect, but I love how it turned out!! Now I just have to get it hung up!

I fixed the Vinyl decal too! It turned out so cute and I like it even better than just being put straight on the wall!
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-boys-rooms.html

and now it is stuck and wont come peeling down! :)
signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the stuff you have made! The babies room is so awesome and manly!We are a cowboy loving family. I have enjoyed following your blog of all the stuff you make and of course Merritt.Cant wait to meet the new little one! I have also been enjoying the new house tour!!!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP