Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fun Wednesday!

He had so much fun in his tractor at Kindermusik this morning! I was just happy he got in it!! The moms had to push them around for awhile in their "cars" during a couple of songs and at that point I was wishing he wouldn't have wanted to get in it!! haha!!



after Kindermusik we met all of our friends at the Bakery for cookies!! I got him a green tractor cookie in honor of the one we made out of the cardboard box and that was pretty much the worst decision of the day!! What a nightmare! He got it everywhere and his hands and mouth are still green! After the Shout didn't work and after an extensive panicked phone call with my Momma, I think we finally figured out how to get all the icing stains out of his clothes!! Ugghhh! No more green and black icing cookies!!



Hulk hands!!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP