Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby's Blankie!

It came in today and it is so fabulous!! Merritt, of course, thought it was his! They do look similar, but McCoy's has blue minky instead of brown and has a different trim. Merritt is soo obsessed with his blankie, especially since wubby got retired, glad to finally have McCoys! Makes things a little more real ;)


so sweet! hope he likes his brother as much as he likes his brother's blankie!


looks so good in his room!


this is Merritt's blankie, of course it is not hanging up nice and pretty anymore! It is well loved :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP