McCoy!

I finally got my sewing and embroidery machines set back up after the move, so I made some stuff for McCoy during nap time today! I have some matching brother shirts and some matching summer shirts to make for the boys, along with a few things for Merritt to wear for Easter and his Big Brother bag for the hospital, so I will probably be sewing during nap time for awhile!!


cute little horse shoes and cowboy ribbon!

Seems like all cowboy themed things are red and blue, I wanted this to be different, so I used a green fabric with brands on it! Love the way it turned out! Wonder if it will be as cute with spit up all over it :)

I'm getting super excited to meet him! Only two more months! I am still working on a few things for his nursery, the vinyl name/bucking horse decal, I posted a while back, starting falling off the wall because of the texture, so I put it on a big piece of wood that I painted blue and it looks so cute! I will post pics when I get the room all completed and cute!

Merritt is still sleeping in the crib, I have to get some blinds for his big boy room before we switch him. I am really just dragging my feet because I know he is not going to sleep great once he moves to the bed. The other day we told him that the baby was going to sleep in the crib and he shook his head and said "at Merrt bed" (that's Merritt's Bed) uhh ohh! We better switch him soon before he gets more attached and thinks McCoy is taking his bed!! 
signature

No comments