Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Fam is Here!!

They made it around 9 on Friday night and we let Merritt stay up to greet them...needless to say it was not easy to finally get him to bed!! When he woke up the next morning he got to go through all the Mardi Gras loot that his cousins brought him!  Soo fun!







got a new gun from Whop!



After that, Whoop decided to put Merritt's jumpy horse together, they sent it to him for his birthday and we just hadn't gotten around to putting it together...after three hours and everyone pitching in, it finally got done!! and he LOVES it!
Merritt and The Farmer helping...

Add caption

Merritt and Cade helping....

JayJay helping....

had to give it a try before the head was even on!

after all the hard work to put it together he couldn't wait to ride! So fun!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP