Ready for Summer!!

I have been searching high and low for cute matching swimsuits for the boys to wear this summer...nothing really grabbed me and the fact that Merritt will still be able to wear the adorable tractor suit he had last year, made me really not want to buy anything new. When my fam was here we stopped by Tuesday Morning (have you been there?? It's amazing!!) and I found the hat that matches the suit for 99 cents! I snatched it up for McCoy, then set out to find the suit in his size online. Not only did I find it, but it was only $9.99!!! Score!!! And the best part is, the suit has a built in swim diaper, so handy! Super excited for my little matching boys this summer!!




I really haven't gotten many new things for McCoy since he will be able to wear most of Merritt's baby stuff, but I really wanted matching swimsuits and a few matching applique t-shirts (which I am almost done with!). I also picked him up a few summertime one piece outfits (while I was home during Christmas, Gymboree had their baby sale and I scored some of last years summer stuff for cheap!) for those days when we are playing outside or at the park. Since Merritt was a winter baby most of his stuff was warm and cozy, which will be fine for the most part but not if it's 100 degrees and we are splashing in the pool! haha! 
EEEccckkk!! I am getting so excited for May and for this babe to arrive :)

signature

No comments