Labor Day Weekend Fun!!

We had a blast!!! As promised, I took a tons of pics!! So here goes!




awww!

Great People Watching!

Per request, we ate lots of stuff on a stick!!!


Shrimp on a Stick!


Corn Dog (on a stick)



Grilled Chicken and Pork Chop on a stick!! I tried to make "healthy choices," not pictured: 2 bags of popcorn, snow cone, and an Icee...not too bad but I'm already planning on having a funnel cake at the Clay County Fair this week!! So much for deprivation!!


in the horticulture Building...There were chili peppers in the flower bed!!! Love it!!!


soo cute!

much cuter!!!

awwww...5 days old!!

It wanted me to take it home...I just know it!!


The Farmer always has to remind me this is what it will turn into!!!


Bulls!!



Horses!




More Bulls...



Watching some of the Western Horsemanship...

This chick won..I loved her saddle and matching hat! A far cry from my red sequined vest back in the day!!



used the fish eye lens...it's gonna take a while to figure that one out!


These are the folks The Farmer helped out fitting...such a sweet couple, they are the ones that gave us the fun pan with my name on it! They got Grand Champion Cow/Calf, but I slept through that! Opps! However, I did get some pics of Get of Sire and Produce of Dam, here they are....




















1 comment

  1. Love the picture with the fisheye. I know what you mean by it takes awhile to figure out.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete