Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Woohoo!

THIS JUST IN:
The Farmer just swung by the house and said that they are getting some cattle in from Montana in about an hour.....can you say photo-opp!!!

I used to live in Montana and worked for the Montana Stockgrowers Association, so it's fun when they get cattle out of MT! In fact the Farmer and I met while he was out in MT looking at cattle :)


I'm soo excited (doesn't take much)!! Ok...gotta go practice with the lenses before they arrive!!


:)

Revais Creek Ranch- Dixon, MT - Loved this Place!! :)

1 comment:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP