Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Inspired!!!

Katy at Tripping Down the Aisle, gave me the greatest idea!!! As she was giving me some advice for using my vases at Easter, I remembered that they look amazing with flowers, not just candles!!!

She also said that her Fiancée found a way to get to the candy too!! Boys will be boys :) So i decided to take the pumpkin filled one and use some fall leaves and ribbon instead of the black candle!! I placed it on a shelf with my other Fall Decor!! I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration Katy!!!











This is my other Fall-y Decorated side table!! God bless Hobby Lobby!!! :)





signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the happy harvest sign. Your house looks too cute. I haven't even thought about fall decorations yet, but after today's chilly weather I think it is time.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP