Inspired!!!

Katy at Tripping Down the Aisle, gave me the greatest idea!!! As she was giving me some advice for using my vases at Easter, I remembered that they look amazing with flowers, not just candles!!!

She also said that her Fiancée found a way to get to the candy too!! Boys will be boys :) So i decided to take the pumpkin filled one and use some fall leaves and ribbon instead of the black candle!! I placed it on a shelf with my other Fall Decor!! I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration Katy!!!











This is my other Fall-y Decorated side table!! God bless Hobby Lobby!!! :)





signature

1 comment

  1. I love the happy harvest sign. Your house looks too cute. I haven't even thought about fall decorations yet, but after today's chilly weather I think it is time.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete