Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Front Porch!

Isn't it cute!!! I still need pumpkins, which is why the Farmer has agreed to take me to Pumpkinland on Saturday!!! http://www.pumpkinlandiowa.com/ Their website says it all!! I am soo excited to go...I really want to try out the maze, but would probably just end up tripping or getting lost..honestly, it has disaster written all over it!! Ha!

My Momma got the Farmer this Indian Corn Wreath last fall, I spruced it up with a small floral arrangement!!



I planted this mum...the little planter box was just begging for something to live in it!!




Autumn Welcome!!
p.s.
I casually mentioned the Pioneer Woman Book Signing to the Farmer...then went head first into full on begging!! I think it may have worked!! Stay tuned ;)




1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I'm looking forward to getting a pumpkin soon!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP