Thursday, September 24, 2009

4-H!

As every good Southern girl knows, you should always "bloom" where you're planted. So tonight I am headed to my first 4-h Leadership training, so I can be a group leader in our community! I'm soo excited!! I am going to be helping out the club in our town and a discover 4-H project for younger kids as well! 4-H was one of my favorite things growing up and part of my Masters program was in Agriculture Extension Education, so can't wait to officially be involved again! I'll let you know how tonight goes :)

I pledge my Head to clearer thinking,
my Heart to greater loyalty,
my Hands to larger service and my Health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world.


:)
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP