Friday, September 25, 2009

Wedding Bells!!

Look what we just got in the mail....

It's a Save the Date magnet for my cousin Katherine's Louisiana wedding in March!! I can't wait! AND it is perfect timing for going South to see Brittany's baby too!

I'm not sure if I have shared this, but one of my besties (and bridesmaid) Brittany is having a baby mid-February! She finds out what it is on Monday! We are just dying to know so we can start buying gender specific baby stuff! I am throwing her a shower in December, when I am home for Christmas, so i can really get some things lined out once I find out the big news!!!

p.s.
I am wishing for a girl, but Britt hopes it's a boy!! Stay tuned :)

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP