Wednesday, September 2, 2009

They're Here!!


In honor of my THREE photography classes, I decided to get some cool new converter lenses! and they just came in! I'm very overwhelmed but will hopefully have some photography to show you later after I figure out how to use them!!
I Ordered: .45x NIK 52mm .45x Wide Angle Lens, 10X NIK 10x HD² Macro Lens, and a 35x NIK - 67-52mm .35x Fisheye HD² Lens. I have no clue what any of that means but hope they will be a good addition!! I'm gonna head out to the feedlot and take pictures this afternoon..ohh and get some shots of the 12 foot tall corn!
Stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. You can do a lot of fun things with a fisheye! It will drive you crazy sometime though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very coo! If you ever need some photography "subjects", feel free to use Asher and Seth...you take MUCH better pictures than I do, and I feel like I don't get enough anymore of them because they keep me so busy!!! Good luck with the classes and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP