MN State Fair...

Here we come!! We had decided we weren't gonna go this year, since we have been so busy and are gonna be so busy...but oh well, we will just be BUSY!!! The Farmer is gonna fit cattle for some Simmental breeders we know, for their show on Saturday morning and I am gonna eat popcorn, peruse the trade show, and take lots of pics!!! We are leaving EARLY in the morning so I better get to choosing my outfits and having a dress rehearsal (yes, I always do this!)


I hope everyone one has a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!!

p.s.
Cade and A-Dub,
You better take lots of pics at the beach and make sure you splash your Momma and Grammy ALOT!!

3 comments

  1. I am so JEALOUS!!! Have so much fun and eat some cheese curds and anything on a stick for me! I've been hearing a lot of good things about the deep fried pickles with cream cheese! :) Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous of you....I have lived in MN my entire life and STILL haven't made it to the MN State Fair. Bummer! Have TONS of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cade and AA can't wait to get wet!!!!!! They will be prunes before the weekend is over. Have Fun!!!!!!! JK

    ReplyDelete