Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cookies or Crumbles?

Tonight, after dinner (we had this super yummy Southwestern Potato Salad and grilled cheesy hotdogs!) I decided to bake cookies!! (click on picture for recipe!)

Peanut Butter cookies were all I had the ingredients for, so I got started! I also was able to use some of the fun stuff I got from my Pampered Chef Shower!


Love this scoop!

all the cookies scooped out! Looks like a good start....


baking away...hmm not changing shape?



Pickles!!! This is not what they are supposed to look like!


I still wanted to try out my new cooling racks!


The few that made it...well sort of!
I have made these before, usually they last about 2 seconds and they are gone! Just checked the kitchen...they are still sitting right where I left the crumbly mess! I guess you DO need fresh brown sugar when making these cookies...as I was mixing it in this batch, I asked the Farmer how old it was...he casually said he had bought it before he even moved in this house...over 2 years ago and it wasn't sealed well!! The fact that I had to bang it apart to measure it should have given me a clue!! Oh well there's always next time :)


1 comment:

  1. We will have cookie baking classes at Christmas!!!!!! Love ya!! JK

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP