More Pumpkin!!

Nooo I didn't go back to Pumpkinland (yet!) but I did spot this on my blog feed this morning!! Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites...


now as amazing as that recipe looks (and I will be trying it next week), that's not why I'm soo excited!! Look at what's on top!! Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses...I could just die!!! Who knew these existed?!?!? And apparently they were around last year too?!?!?! Ahhh!!!
We are leaving tonight to head to Rapid City, SD so we can get half of the drive to Montana out of the way...you can bet I will be making the Farmer stop at the first place I even suspect might have them on the shelf!!!

Ok!! Just had to quickly share my discovery....I am having a much needed mini break from the Goat Catalog and Showbox, and wouldn't you know as I am typing I get another email with more ads!! Oh well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

No comments