Egg in a Biscuit!!

This is soo yummy!!! I really wanted to use my Fiesta ramekins, so when I saw this idea I knew I had to try it!! You just spray the bottoms and sides with cooking spray, then press in a biscuit (you know the kind that comes in the tube, the kind that gives me a heart attack every time I open them!) Then you just crack in one egg each and bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes!! They are very fun and way more tasty than I thought they would be!! MMMMMM :)

press in the biscuits.


Drop in the egg and stick 'em in the oven....

Mmmm...bubbled over goodness!!!

:)


I wish you could smell my kitchen at this very moment!! I am cooking my Grandma's famous Shrimp Jambalaya!!! It should be ready in about an hour...I cant wait to share all the details with you!! Ohh and the Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake is in my fridge and it looks fantastic!! Can't wait to dig in :)



1 comment