Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From the Kitchen of...

Nope, not another recipe!! This is one of the cutest wedding gifts ever! It's a cake/casserole pan with a lid...It was the first time I saw my new name and I loved it!! Now I need to make something in it and take it somewhere!! :)



This is what awaited us when we got home from the Bahamas!! We arrived around nine and were so tired but there was no way i could sleep with all these un-opened gifts in my living room!! Yep, we opened them all that night!! What fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My Photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP