Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hashbrown Casserole Recipe:
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1120354



Some people (my sister-ha!) were having trouble finding the recipe so here it is, along with a professional (mouth watering) pic of it!

As I type, the Farmer is grilling corn and hamburgers!! Woohoo!! Grilled has to be the very best way to eat corn..MMM MMM GOOD!!!



On another note, I have decided to take a photography class this fall!! Three classes, as a matter of fact! The community college close to where we live has a continuing education program and is offering them at night! The Farmer thought it would be a fantastic idea too, he is such a sweetie, even though I'm sure he knows this means many more 4-wheeler photography rides! I am soo excited to really learn how to use all the bells and whistles on my big girl camera!! I will keep yall posted on everything I learn!



Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP