Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shoes Make Me Happy!

Yep...they sure do! Wanna know why?? Because they always fit!!! ha!

I was shopping the other day, trying to find a cute black dress/pants for Mariah's (one of my bridesmaids) wedding! Raylee (another one of my bridesmaids) and I are Mariah's personal attendants for her big day! We decided to wear black with turquoise accents, since the main color of her wedding is turquoise. So I tried on dress after dress and just didn't fall in love with a thing!!

I wandered over to the shoe department and there they were, the most fabulous turquoise shoes...and on the clearance rack!!

It must have been my lucky day! I grabbed them and held them tight and then realized I should try them on before I squeeze the life out of them! So I tried them on and they fit perfectly! Then comes the not so fun part, checking the price. This is the problem with my shopping habits: I see them, want them, try them on, fall in love, then check the price! They were 58 bucks!! WHAT!?! I thought it said clearance! Sad face!! So I start to rationalize....if I get these I can wear the black pants I already have then I wont have to by a new dress, so it should all even out, WAIT, what's that big yellow sign that says all shoes with a yellow dot were an additional 80% off!!! Quick check to reveal a glorious yellow dot on my turquoise strappy heels!! I handed them to the gal helping me (after she told me they would only set me back 11 dollars) and said let me just look a little more!

I just had to have these little western-ish Nine West sandals too! I might can wear them about three times before it starts to snow!! But then I will have a basically new pair of flops come Spring!!!

10 bucks!! Can you believe it?? My Momma and I looked at a pair similar to these to get for the honeymoon and I know they were at least $80!!! And I wont even tell you how much she paid for the sandals I did get for the honeymoon!! I just love a good deal, so I continued the search!


Perfection in a cork wedge!!! They called to me!! They literally had my name written all over them..no really check out the style name- Haylee!! I had to have them!! Another $10!!!



Look at my lovely finds!! 32 dollars and some change for all these shoes!! :)






Can you just picture the Farmer's face when I walked in the house with 3 shoe boxes?!?!? HAHAHA!!



1 comment:

  1. Great shoes! I always seem to find great deals on summer shoes right now. And your right, you usually only get to wear them a couple times before packing them away, but its like having brand new pairs come the next summer!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP