Thursday, August 27, 2009

Corn and Cuddly Canines!

I have been meaning to get updated pics of Magnolia and take pictures of the corn for awhile now, so yesterday afternoon I shoved Mags in the car and headed to the Farm! I climbed on the 4-wheeler and the Farmer took me to the most amazing spot for corn photography!!! He was such a good boy as I took shot after shot and stumbled and almost fell a few times...It's rough terrain out there :) He even let me snap a few pics before he reminded me this was about the corn and not him! And I got some pictures of the Century Farm sign, it looks so neat at the front of the drive!











poor Mitzi....Mags just terrorizes her!









































































2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Congrats on being a century farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Hayley Mae! Mags has gotten so big...what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP