Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm BAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!

Did ya miss me!!???!! I have a ton to share, but I thought I would start with the Honeymoon pictures!!! We went to Nassau, Bahama's and stayed at the Paradise Island Harbour Resort. It was amazing!! It was all inclusive, so I felt like all we did was eat!! We also went shopping and snorkeling too! I don't have the snorkeling pics yet but enjoy these while you wait :)































This is my wedding present from the Farmer!!! He can take a hint!! :) and he even got me a piggy charm along with the wedding cake and a pink and green polka dotted charm...that boy is good!!!



We found a jewelry shop in the Bahama's that sold Pandora, so I got a pineapple to remember the honeymoon!





My new initials!! These were B-day gifts from my Momma and Daddy!




Conch Fritters!! Anything deep fried is yummy in my book!!

soo good!



Wedding pictures coming soon!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you both had a good time! Love the monogrammed towel and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP