Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mike The Knight!

We have a new obsession over here! Mike The Knight! We recently noticed it available for free streaming on Amazon Prime, so we gave it a whirl, and of course he LOVED it!! A little boy with a horse and a sword...what's not to love?!?! :) Anyway, when we were shopping at Walmart last week, we decided to check out the toy isles. I happened to notice an Evie figure set (Mike's little sister) out of the corner of my eye AND it was on clearance! I showed it to Merritt and he said cool, but he didn't want a girl! Boo! Then, as I was putting her back, I saw Mike!! He freaked out and have to have him! Then I said I had to have Evie too! Hehe! We scanned them, and even though the stickers were marked $4.50, we got them for $1.00 each! SCORE!! The show is not airing new episodes anymore, and I saw a ton of the toys on clearance last summer (he didn't like it then! Of course!) so I never figured I would find any of merchandise now! We were very excited!! Now I am on the hunt for more pieces! Yall know I love a good "treasure" hunt!


Here's our little knight on his castle!


And no post is complete without this little nut! :)




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP