Friday, May 22, 2015

4-H fun!!

Last night, we had my 4-H girls over to the farm for a small animal workshop, in preparation for our county fair in July! It was tons of fun and the boys had a ball!! :)

McCoy hanging out with his fave babysitter, Claire! :)

Merr helping out with the 4-H pledge!

meeting

Coy loving all the attention!
checking out the goats!
rabbits!

bucket calf!

He can't wait until he can show!! At one point he went into the barn and got a baby kitten to show the girls, he needed to have an animal too!! :)

goats!

and we ended with dogs! Such a fun night with perfect weather!! 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP