Friday, May 22, 2015

Mail!

Merritt and McCoy got an envelope from JayJay this morning! As yall know, Merr loves getting mail, so he ripped into it immediately! Inside was a birthday card for McCoy, ring pops, and a few balloons with surprises inside! We had to blow them up and pop them to see what was inside! Lets just say I liked some of the surprises more than others!! She better be glad my trusty dust buster sucked all that mess right up!!




one of the not-so-fave balloons! Filled with confetti!

we will be finding this stuff for days!





Thanks JayJay for making his day and ruining mine!! Tehehe :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP