Monday, May 11, 2015

McCoy's Gift!

I have been meaning to make McCoy a little bag for Church (Merritt uses his for Church, but they can be for anything!) since I found out he was a boy! One of my Momma's friends made Merritt's as a shower gift (love it!) and I figured I could just make Coy's since I know how to sew now! 

I bought the bag and it has been sitting on my sewing table ever since! I just couldn't figure out how to sew the fabric on the bag without having to cut the bag! 

Well this morning I was so productive (vacummed/dusted/washed clothes/cleaned Merritt's room!) I decided that during naptime I was going to keep it up and get that bag DONE too! I really wanted to give it to him on his actual birthday, filled with his color roll that I made awhile ago, a dvd, and a book! 

I'm very proud to announce that it is finished and it wasn't even that hard! Just time consuming, it didn't help that I broke three needles while I was embroidering his name! Uggh! It is a little different than Merritt's but I didn't want them to be exactly the same {gasp} I know...it's a first! hehe!! 





He will get this, and some summer/pool toys (for both boys) on his actual b-day, then for his party I have him some V-tech Go Go Smart Wheels stuff! Can't wait! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP