Friday, May 22, 2015

File Folder Fun!

I have been wanting to make some of these file folder games for awhile, since Merritt is getting bored with the "learning time" activities we are doing now, I decided to get to work on a few today. I think he will LOVE these! Stay tuned :)



This color learning one can be found here: link 





The watermelon picnic can be found here: link



The shape puzzle one can be found here: link   


I added the crescent and semi circle since those are some of his favorite shapes! He also loves the diamond, but I didn't realize it wasn't included until I was all done! Oh well, maybe he wont notice! Big thanks goes to that cute little Geo on Umi Zoomi for getting Merritt to love shapes!! hehe :)

I used our laminating machine for all of these, in hopes that they last a little longer! If you don't have a laminator, you could just use card stock paper! The Farmer actually requested that we get a machine a few years ago so he could laminate his feed records! Didn't have to ask me twice! I love to laminate! hehe! On the shapes and watermelon ones I used sticky back velcro dots, but didn't need those for the paint brush one! 

I can't wait to make some themed/holiday ones! These are addictive to make, just search on Pinterest, there are lots options! Happy file folding!  :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP