File Folder Fun!

I have been wanting to make some of these file folder games for awhile, since Merritt is getting bored with the "learning time" activities we are doing now, I decided to get to work on a few today. I think he will LOVE these! Stay tuned :)



This color learning one can be found here: link 





The watermelon picnic can be found here: link



The shape puzzle one can be found here: link   


I added the crescent and semi circle since those are some of his favorite shapes! He also loves the diamond, but I didn't realize it wasn't included until I was all done! Oh well, maybe he wont notice! Big thanks goes to that cute little Geo on Umi Zoomi for getting Merritt to love shapes!! hehe :)

I used our laminating machine for all of these, in hopes that they last a little longer! If you don't have a laminator, you could just use card stock paper! The Farmer actually requested that we get a machine a few years ago so he could laminate his feed records! Didn't have to ask me twice! I love to laminate! hehe! On the shapes and watermelon ones I used sticky back velcro dots, but didn't need those for the paint brush one! 

I can't wait to make some themed/holiday ones! These are addictive to make, just search on Pinterest, there are lots options! Happy file folding!  :)
signature

No comments