Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Q is for...

Well..not a whole lot!! A least not a whole lot that I can do an activity or craft with! ha! 

We decided to paint a Lightning McQueen picture with Q-tips! I asked him if he knew what Q-tips were and he said "ear ring things!" well, kind of! :)

 I actually might do this more often, he always wants to mix the paints together when he uses a brush with a cup of water, this way he has a Q-tip for each color, so nothing got mixed together!









We will read a book called Little Quack that we got a the Library and watch Snow Queen (on Netflix) tonight! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP