Monday, August 17, 2015

Did Someone Say Fall?!?!

Yall knew it was coming!! ha! I can never wait until September to put up my Fall decor!! I took a few phone pics of the festiveness! I will do more decorating outside once I get back from Mississippi (we are leaving the 26th!) but for now this will do! :)

I am really loving this old window pane, It's the perfect place to display fun holiday/seasonal banners!


this is actually made of thick paper, wanted to find a burlap one, but for $2 at Hobby Lobby, this was a winner!

love these pumpkins!



I decided to put the costume pics on the cabinet door this year instead of hanging them on twine, like I did last year!
Pretty cute!




I will try to take better pics once I add some Halloween touches and finish my outdoor decor!! 

Happy Fall yall!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP