Did Someone Say Fall?!?!

Yall knew it was coming!! ha! I can never wait until September to put up my Fall decor!! I took a few phone pics of the festiveness! I will do more decorating outside once I get back from Mississippi (we are leaving the 26th!) but for now this will do! :)

I am really loving this old window pane, It's the perfect place to display fun holiday/seasonal banners!


this is actually made of thick paper, wanted to find a burlap one, but for $2 at Hobby Lobby, this was a winner!

love these pumpkins!



I decided to put the costume pics on the cabinet door this year instead of hanging them on twine, like I did last year!
Pretty cute!




I will try to take better pics once I add some Halloween touches and finish my outdoor decor!! 

Happy Fall yall!! :)
signature

No comments