Wednesday, August 5, 2015

K is for...

Key and Kit Kats! Sorry if yall are sick of these alphabet learning posts, but I want to be able to look back and see what I did when it's McCoy's turn!!

We made a giant key and traced the letter K with Kit Kats! Morning snack was obviously KitKats! We are going to eat ketchup with lunch, read My Mother is a Kangaroo before nap, and watch Kung Fu Panda tonight!

just printed out a key, flipped it over, covered the whole page with tin foil squares, then cut the outline of the key out! He loves gluing (and keys!!) so this was a huge hit!








"I found a K!!"

"and another one!!"




signature

3 comments:

  1. You are a great Homeschool Teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I get about 30 minutes of "learning time" until he decides he is over it! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun a creative idea love it and now I want a kick kat myself lol

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP