Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fisher of Men!!

Yall! He did it, and I literally shed a tear! It was too precious! I got video, but forgot to take any pics! Mommy fail! I did, however, take some screen shots of the video so I would have something to put in our photo album! They are not great quality, but I will share them anyway! Try not to melt from all the cuteness! :)














He came home with a special present from his teachers!

A picture of him with his verse! He loves it and immediately put it up in his room, and got super annoyed with me when I brought it in the kitchen to take a picture of it!! ha!

So special!! We love his Sunday School teachers! :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP