Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fave!

This little outfit was one of my faves when Merritt was his age! Had to snap his pic in it! Love it! :)




On another note...have yall seen the movie Unbroken?!?! The Farmer and I watched it last night! It was SOO good! He had read the book and had been wanting to see it, and it is on a .99 rental deal on Amazon right now, so it made for a perfect evening, with the addition of popcorn of course! :)

Also, David Tutera's My Fair Wedding-Unveiled is on Netflix now!! Be still my heart!! I am trying not to binge watch, but it is proving to be a problem! Can't stop with just one episode! It's one of my faves! :)

Happy Wednesday!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP