Friday, November 21, 2014

Zip the Dog!!

We have been without a dog for awhile, and are soo excited to have Zip join our little fam! Yes, another boy!! Ha! He is a border collie, born in February, and is bred to be a cow dog. He is super smart and knows all his commands, but most importantly he's gorgeous and a big sweetie!! ;) Merritt loves him and hasn't stopped asking about him! We went out to eat with The Farmer's family tonight to celebrate a successful harvest and as soon as we got home Merritt just had to hug Zip again, and I just had to get some pics!!

Since we were running late and I didn't have time for the usual five minute-plus fiasco that goes down when I try to get a pic of them together, I didn't think I was going to get a shot of these adorable shirts, but The Farmer picked them both up to take them to the car and my camera was sitting on the counter, so I grabbed it and yelled SMILE!! Perfect pic!! 

when we got home...McCoy wasn't sure what to think!


a little lick!!

ALL my boys!! :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP