Sunday, November 9, 2014

Santa Baby!

I got these precious jammies when my Sissy and I were after-Christmas shopping last year...they were 6 month size but were the only ones we could find, I figured he would be bigger but went ahead and got them anyway! So glad I did, they fit great with a little room to grow, oh and they are ADORABLE!! ;) Seems like just yesterday we were shopping and he was bouncing around in my tummy, now he is bouncing in his jumparoo watching me type! Time slow down :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP