Monday, November 24, 2014

Kindermusik Celebration!!

Tonight was Merritt's Kindermusik celebration! It's fun to show off everything he has learned, but I hate doing all the stuff in front of people! haha!!


I love when he runs and gives me high fives after he "picks up, cleans up"

He loves dancing with these ribbons and trying to hit me with them!!


parachute fun!!



I kept jumping out of the way so I wouldn't be in any of the pics The Farmer was taking!! haha!! 

obstacle course fun!!

Time for their guests to play "instruments" with them!! The Farmer and Merr making music! :)

Grandma came to see him too!! Playing maracas!

Even McCoy was there to watch all the fun!

rocking away!

Such a fun night! So proud of my big boy who has come such a long way from last year when he would run away instead of doing the activities and cried when he couldn't keep his attendance sticker!!  :) Next semester, he will move up to 3-4 year old class, where I will drop him off and he will have to listen and follow the rules without me telling him to!! EEeeckkk!! Stay tuned! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP