Saturday, November 1, 2014

The End is in Sight!!

The last of the corn is being combined today! Woohoo!!There are still other things that have to be finished up, but it is such a relief to know the end is in sight!! :) We had such a fun morning in the combine with The Farmer! Can't believe we all fit, but it was such sweet memories!! :)

Mommy and her little cow :)

The Farmer and The Little Farmer!

having the time of his little life!!

Coy-boy was mesmerized!!

taking it all in!

 He is wearing a Jackrabbit hat, when you ask him about his daddy's college he says "The Bunnys!!" hehe :)  Speaking of colleges, can I get a Hail State?!?! I am a two time graduate of the number one football team in the nation...pretty cool! I'm not a big sports person, but I am and always will be a bulldog and it is exciting!! :)

the life!! 

Daddy's boys!!




Love these boys to the moon and back!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP