Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Happy!!

I was going to save this until next week, but Merritt pooped in the big potty last night (I put his little potty away -after majorly disinfecting it- and got him a little seat to go on the big potty, he has been tee-teeing in the big potty for a few weeks now, just need to get the pooping part down!) and I promised him a prize when he woke up!! He has outgrown his baby towels..tear, sniff...so when I was in Mississippi I found these adorable Dusty "Pop-pop-per" towels! I thought they would make a great Thanksgiving Happy for the boys! I also pulled two books out of my stash...a Berenstain Bears (Merritt is LOVING them these days..I started collecting them when The Farmer and I got married!) Thanksgiving book and The Night Before Thanksgiving book, along with some Turkey sippy cups I got on clearance for 30 cents!!...perfect little turkey day surprise :)



he is obsessed with this turkey sippy!! Good thing I got two and Coy cant use his yet!! :)


I opened the towel up to show him...it is like a poncho and he screamed "no hair cut" and ran away...great, just great! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP