Friday, October 24, 2014

Passion for Pumpkin!!

Pumpkin flavored items are everywhere this time of year, so I thought I would share some of my faves!!

Pumpkin Spice Oreos...divine!!

Pumpkin Spice Pepperidge Farms Bread...amazing!



Thomas Pumpkin Spice Bagels and English Muffins...SOOO good!



Casey's General Store Pumpkin Spice Cappiccino...I live for this stuff yall!!



Now the only thing I am not a huge fan of is the Pumpkin Spice Jiff Whips...I don't hate it but I dont love it either...and you think I would, because it's two of my most loved things together in one! Maybe I can find a recipe to use it in!
 

Speaking of recipes, I have lots more fall/Halloween ones to try out! Stay tuned! :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP