Choo Choo!!

And we are back to these two not posing for pictures again...we had a good run, but looks like it's no smiles and far away looks from these boys...one grins, while the other is in lala land! ....So hard to be a photographer Mommy! hehe :)









I snapped these pics before McCoy's appointment yesterday! He weighed in at 19.2 pounds and was 26 inches long. Mommy's big boy! Merritt was such a big helper with Coy's shots, and when I say big helper, I mean winding his way around all the nurses legs, trying to get the best view of the torture being administered to his little brother! Never a dull moment folks! Poor McCoy is much more sensitive about shots than Merritt ever was, he gets beet red and stops breathing for a moment, then screams bloody murder (he's a tad dramatic like his Mommy!! hehe) He calmed down after we got going in the car, thank goodnes! After his check up, We headed to Sioux Falls to meet up with my friend Tracey and her sweet baby, Callen. I forgot to get a pic of all the boys together, boo! We had such a fun time! Too much fun because the boys didn't wake up until 8:30 and I didn't set my alarm clock...guess who missed their MOPS meeting this morning?!?! I had even set out everybody's clothes and got both the boys bags ready last night...so much for being prepared!

In other news, Merritt stayed dry all night...woohoo! It's been awhile, so he got a prize! We stopped giving prizes for tee-teeing about a month ago when I ran out of little cars and squinkies, but I had picked up three Lego mini-figures yesterday to give him if he stayed dry while sleeping. Maybe he will keep it up, sick of buying pull-ups :)
While we were playing this morning, I had to get up to go to the bathroom, I told him I'd be right back, that I had to go potty...While I was in the bathroom, he ran in with a tractor and said (VERY enthusiastically!) "Mommy here's you prize!!Good job tee-teeing Mommy!" I almost fell over laughing...this boy is so silly, but I wouldn't have him any other way :)
signature

No comments