Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Guess Who's Rolling Over???

This little stud!!!

The boys usually wake up around 4:00 pm from their afternoon nap, so at 3:30 I decided I better get a quick shower before the little monsters awoke :)  

And can I just tell you, I half expected someone to present me with an Olympic medal when I got out! I had cleaned and vacuumed the beyond MESSY playroom AND managed to get everybody fed lunch AND down for naps...AND now a shower?!? Hello gold medal where are you!?! The struggle is real folks! 

So when I got out of the shower (and there was no medal ceremony!) I heard Coy screaming SOO crazy loud, I raced to his room and what do I find? My sweet baby had rolled over onto his tummy!! Woohoo! I was soo excited, but he was super mad! hehe! After supper, I called my Momma to tell her what he had done, and he did it again while I was on the phone with her!! Hooray for McCoy our big boy!! I will try to get it on video tomorrow...but since I also made supper AND washed dishes this evening, I will probably do absolutely nothing for the next week!! ha! ;) 

Yours Truly, 
The Harvest Widow
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP