Thursday, October 30, 2014

Is it Christmas yet?!?

I mean Halloween is tomorrow...which means Saturday starts the Christmas season...right?!?! ha! I have been working on lots of fun stuff for my boys for Christmas....and I finished these adorable Christmas themed i-spy bags today! The Farmer's Momma gave Merritt a non themed one for his first Christmas and it is soo cute! Merritt loves to find all the hidden stuff..and I do too ;) I had seen a similar idea on pinterest where you fill up a plastic bottle or see-thru ornament (instead of a bag) with the Christmas items...and I HAD some little plastic snowmen that would be perfect for this project, so I gathered up all the supplies I needed (Christmas buttons/trinkets and the pellets) but when I went to find the snowmen they were no where to be found!!! I must have lost them in the move and I was so upset!! Oh well, I had some darling Christmas fabric that was just waiting for a project, so I decided to make the little bags instead..love the way they turned out! This is the tutorial I used!






I think Jolly our Elf On The Shelf will be bringing these to the boys! Can't wait for December!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP