Is it Christmas yet?!?

I mean Halloween is tomorrow...which means Saturday starts the Christmas season...right?!?! ha! I have been working on lots of fun stuff for my boys for Christmas....and I finished these adorable Christmas themed i-spy bags today! The Farmer's Momma gave Merritt a non themed one for his first Christmas and it is soo cute! Merritt loves to find all the hidden stuff..and I do too ;) I had seen a similar idea on pinterest where you fill up a plastic bottle or see-thru ornament (instead of a bag) with the Christmas items...and I HAD some little plastic snowmen that would be perfect for this project, so I gathered up all the supplies I needed (Christmas buttons/trinkets and the pellets) but when I went to find the snowmen they were no where to be found!!! I must have lost them in the move and I was so upset!! Oh well, I had some darling Christmas fabric that was just waiting for a project, so I decided to make the little bags instead..love the way they turned out! This is the tutorial I used!






I think Jolly our Elf On The Shelf will be bringing these to the boys! Can't wait for December!!
signature

No comments