Thursday, December 10, 2009

Soo rehearsed!!

I couldn't remember if I ever shared my practice bouquet with yall??? I loved it almost as much as my real one!! My Momma made it from all the ribbons and bows on my shower gifts..well the pretty one anyway!! :)

While I was looking for this bouquet pic, I came across this one below!! Nothing like a little pre-wedding fist bump! I'd say Cad-o likes his new Uncle!

I LOVE this picture!!! I'm not sure if he was nervous to kiss me in front of all those people or if I just needed a breath mint but it's an adorable picture all the same :)
Can anybody tell I am having a case of the "Wedding Withdrawals!!" :)

signature

1 comment:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP