Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Dixie!!

Yes, I'm aware some of these pics aren't that great, but the lighting was wretched!! :)

Christmas Eve!

My brother and his new wife, Erin!

Cade and A-Dub!


Me and my Daddy!



Family Christmas Tradition!! A piƱata!!




Cade hitting the Penguin!



too loud!!



The Goods!



Playing with the loot!



My brother, blowing the horn!!



The Farmer trying to figure it out!!



finger trap!!


My UD!!!






Awww :)



The Tree!



The Magic Boots!!



BARBIE!!



clothes!



cute barbie!




Cade-o!



She got an "Our Generation" Doll from Santa, and then she got the Horse that the doll rides..not to mention every outfit and accessory that she comes with!!



I got out my treasured American Girl Doll (Kirsten), so we could play slumber party!!



I know I look less than incredible, but it's a fun pic!!

Hope you all had a Marvelous Christmas!!! :)

signature

1 comment:

  1. aww so glad i got to see the magic boots - i know you did that just for me since ive persintantly worried you!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP