Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HUGE news!!!

Yes, I know I should be working but I have HUGE news!!! My WWBFF (World Wide Best Friend Forever) Lacie, just got engaged!!! I am beyond excited!!! We call each other WWBFF's since we have both moved a ton but have stayed very close!! I am soo happy for her :) No date has been set, but I have been asked to be her bridesmaid!! I can't wait to stand up beside her just like she did for me!!!

I have not met her fabulous boy yet, but I will, when we are both home for Christmas!! I did get to see a pic of the bling and it is AH-MAZING!! :) Let the planning begin!!! With Britt Britt's little Hayle Faye on the way and now this, I am going to have all the excitement I can handle for one year!! I hope you are reading this; Amy, Emily, Raylee, Mariah...ok there are to many of my girls to list..hehe!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP