Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our house, in lights!

The provisions...
And the Pink and Green Tackyness....


I have to admit, I had big dreams for my house this year...a gingerbread man, lollipops, gumdrops all made by the Farmer, but time got the better of me and I ended up with what you see here...not Amazing, but soo me :)




Every Christmas Eve, when I am home in Mississippi, we go look at lights after a party at my Grandmother's. There was always one house that would have green lights on a tree and the door and that would be it!! I always loved that house! I didn't care that it wasn't jaw dropping or elaborate...I just loved that they used green lights! I always said that I would have a house covered in green lights when I grew up!! Well I'm grown, and my tastes have changed, but not much!! Just a little pink added for contrast and I have the Christmas Lights I always hoped for!! :) Maybe next year I can have my Gingerbread Land!!


signature


1 comment:

  1. Exotic and fun! Can't wait to see them in person over Christmas. :o)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP