Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cards!

Nope, not mine..I'm not even half done writing the wedding thank you's that go with mine!! {UGGHHH} This post is about the cards I have been receiving! Initially, I thought I would put all my cards in this adorable cowboy snowman....

And I have been, but I thought it was a shame not to display the cards that have cute pics on them. After all, I would hate for one of my cute Christmas Cards to get stuffed in a pile :) So I found this ribbon garland idea here, http://thechrismondfamily.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-tour-of-homes-2009.html, about the 11th picture down!

Soo cute..I think she used fabric, but ribbon works great! I just happen to have about 104 rolls of pink and green ribbon laying around so I put it to good use:
cute, right?!?!

You just punch a hole in the card and tie it up!


And it matched my Christmas decor!



I wonder if the Farmer will be able to walk through this door now?!?


signature


2 comments:

  1. Hey...if it makes you feel any better -- I JUST sent out my thank you's from my wedding today. That way I could get away with sending out Christmas cards on Monday! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP