Sunday, December 13, 2009

A couple of things!!

A. I'm on The Nester Tour of Homes!!! #181!! http://www.thenester.com/




B. The Farmer and I are having a New Year's Eve Party!! I whipped up this card today, so it's official!! It will be a small gathering, but I have to design an invite for everything..surely you know that by now!! More details to come :)



C. I am leaving for Mississippi on FRIDAY!!! AHHHH!! So much to do before then!! We have a 4-H fundraiser tomorrow night (at Pizza Ranch -be there or be square!), then I have a 4-H meeting on Tuesday regarding a photography workshop I am helping put together, then I have Discover 4-H (with the younger kids) on Tuesday afternoon! Wow that's alot of 4-H! Somewhere in there I have to WORK, pack, finish up some some stuff for Britt's baby shower (this Saturday), but most importantly, finish up my Christmas Cards/Wedding Thank You's!! They are amazing, if I do say so myself...but I'm gonna be strong and not post them until after I put them in the mail!! Stay tuned!!


Now, I have to tell yall that when I am home in Mississippi, there will be NO blogging! {tear} Probably the occasion twitter update, but the rest of the time is devoted to my family and friends that I love and miss very, very much....well lets be honest here, it's really just 'cuz I wont have much Internet/computer access...hehe! Oh and the other part too! Not to worry..I will have a COMPLETE re-cap post as soon as I get home!! I will even fill you in before I begin my New Year's Party preparation...now that's dedication!! Loves :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP