Snow Day!!!
















This is what I woke up to this morning!! I couldn't even get out my front door! I headed to the back door and had to shove pretty hard to get it open! I'm soo glad I work from home and don't have to drive in this mess!!! I can just enjoy it from the comfort of my warm home, in my warm jammies, with hot chocolate!! I'm sure The Showbox (the magazine I work for out of Texas) is thankful I work from home since my office in southern Iowa is closed today!! It's an all Iowa blizzard!! I have a coke (diet Dr. Pepper) roast in the crock pot...and I am not leaving this house all day!!! Which I suppose is like most days anyway ..hehe!
Happy Snow Day!

signature

2 comments

  1. Enjoy your snow day!!! :) TM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow day in Missouri too! Road's aren't too bad, people just don't know how to drive in them! Maybe Texas will send us some warm weather.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete