Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!!
















This is what I woke up to this morning!! I couldn't even get out my front door! I headed to the back door and had to shove pretty hard to get it open! I'm soo glad I work from home and don't have to drive in this mess!!! I can just enjoy it from the comfort of my warm home, in my warm jammies, with hot chocolate!! I'm sure The Showbox (the magazine I work for out of Texas) is thankful I work from home since my office in southern Iowa is closed today!! It's an all Iowa blizzard!! I have a coke (diet Dr. Pepper) roast in the crock pot...and I am not leaving this house all day!!! Which I suppose is like most days anyway ..hehe!
Happy Snow Day!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow day!!! :) TM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow day in Missouri too! Road's aren't too bad, people just don't know how to drive in them! Maybe Texas will send us some warm weather.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP