Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Bites!

It should come as no surprise that I tried another pumpkin dessert, by now you must be aware of my obsession for Pumpkin (and Popcorn!! *but not together!) I saw these precious little mini pies and fell in love! It is a super easy recipe, but I have to warn you...this is not one to go experimenting in making it a lighter version! I used fat free cream cheese and it wouldn't completely incorporate, although it was still yummy, I recommend using the full fat version! Go on, live a little!! Enjoy :)

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/pumpkin-pie-bites/




















signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! This looks SO yummy!! I have have to ty this out. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP