Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy Bee!

Long time, no post! Sorry about that...but the bad news is, I'm headed to my office today, so I wont be posting again until I get back!! What will yall do without me?!?!? hehe!! We are having our Halloween Party tomorrow and I just couldn't miss it! Plus, I miss my office buddies ALOT!!! So I am heading down today, so I can take some pictures of my co-workers precious baby, then be there for the party tomorrow!! Soo exciting! I'm sure I will have plenty of pics to post when I get back!! Nothing much else has been going on here...Harvest is DONE!! and when I say done, I mean just the soybeans!! They still have the corn left to go, but that's better than nothing!! I rode in the Combine for hours the other night, so I could spend some time with the Farmer, soo sweet, right??! I forgot my camera but i did get these pics on my phone of Mag's driving the Combine...too funny! She's like "Puuuuuuuhhhlease, I can drive this beast in my sleep!!" hehe!! It was actualy in park (do combines even have a park setting?!?!), because we were unloading the beans into the wagon...but she doesn't have to know that!!



Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!! I bought TONS of the best candy, so I better have some trick or treaters!!! :)

signature

1 comment:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP